Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Flickr

OK, that seemed to go fine. I ended up putting up some Iceland photos. We spent a few weeks there last summer and it was a great trip. Some of the most spectacular hiking and scenery I've seen in a long while.

Well, technically, I'd have to say that Flickr is really easy to use. I was surprised to see that they have their own email system that you can sign up for. It's almost a one-stop shopping type of website.

The only problem I'm having now is trying to remember to sign in to my blog with my full email address, instead of just my ID name. And I can tell that if you do a lot of this sort of thing, and use different logins and passwords, you'd get very confused very quickly about which password goes to what login.

I guess that's it; I'll try to figure out how to add the photos on to this posting.

No comments: